Whether this concerns launching to market, the recurring RAL audit or to provide evidence that the increased demands from building owners and architects are safely fulfilled: There are many good reasons to test your products for their resistance to wind, air and driving rain – and to have this testing carried out by us. Because after the initial preliminary tests, deficits can be eliminated on our calibrated leak test rig in our own SIEGENIA test centre in order to avoid repeated tests in test institutes. We are glad to support you with our extensive know-how in your quest to have your windows or patio doors successfully certified and documented by staff of a test institute, on our premises.
How ADVANCE can help you
- Preliminary tests, main tests and certification: All in one run
- Support on site and during the test: Assistance with system optimisation if required
- Optimisation is possible even after the preliminary testing: Repeated tests in the institute that incur additional costs are avoidable
- Increase your sales opportunities with compelling certificates and informative documents
- Combination with other tests is possible – for example, the sound insulation test