Secondary sash lock bolts
More comfort and efficiency for high-quality inactive sashes.
Our hardware solutions for secondary sashes not only offer smooth operation and an appealing look, they also increase flexibility and save assembly time while ensuring the advantages of lean warehousing thanks to their sophisticated modular design.
Makes every secondary sash tame: Secondary sash lock bolt BS80
A press of a button is all it takes for the KFV BS80 secondary sash lock bolt to show what it can do: Its T-operating lever emerges automatically and makes locking and unlocking particularly convenient - this is also thanks to its anti-skid form and rubber coating. Fully flush when not in use, the system looks good in terms of design and can be cleaned with ease
More space, more security, more versatility:
secondary sash lock bolt BS90
The variant BS90, newly developed for the Dutch market, combines the convenient operation via the tried-and-tested bascule handle with an adjustment range of +/- 2.5 mm in the area of the auxiliary lock case. It is SKG 2-certified and can be used for timber flush-closing entrance doors and also in doors with a 4 mm airgap and 15 mm axial dimension. Door heights up to 2,800 mm as well as combination with the multi-point locks BS 2500, BS 2600, AS 2750 and AS 3600 are possible.
- Easy to lock and unlock using the handle
- Thick bolts make it particularly secure
- With deadbolts that extend 20 mm upwards and downwards to lock
- Can be combined with mechanical and electromechanical KFV multi-point locks
- Time-saving assembly
- Available for right or left side installation according to the DIN direction of the active leaf
- For door heights from 2010 mm to 3155 mm
- BS90-230E8QH with bascule handle for flush-closing timber doors including contact pressure regulation +/- 2.5 mm
- BS80-0624ERQH with operating handle blocking for the aluminium sector
- BS60-733-2ERQH / BS80-733-2ERQH with operating handle blocking for the PVC sector
- BS60-280ERQH with operating handle blocking for the timber sector with 4mm airgap and 13 mm axle bearing
- BS60-230ERQH / BS80-230ERQH with operating handle blocking for the timber sector with 4mm airgap and 15 mm axle bearing
- BS60-584-1ERQH with operating handle blocking for Veka profile AD System (no.102215)
- BS60-221ERQH with operating handle blocking for Veka profile AD System (no.102236)
Security needs quality.
Our proven cant locks that extend 20 mm upwards and downwards to lock, with their high material quality provide the necessary security without compromise. Different versions offer the optimal solution for every application.
- 8030/8031 for timber profiles
- 8033 for eurogroove
- 8032 for 16 mm groove
- 8036 for 14 mm groove
- 8037 for 12 mm groove
- 8034 without groove
Less friction and tolerance sensitivity.
- Aligned with the KFV secondary sash lock bolts and cant lock.
- Contact pressure adjustment +2/-1mm
- This compensates for installation tolerances
- Minimised friction of PVC on steel means less force required to operate
- Compensation rings available in inclines of 5° and 9° to adapt it to the thresholds
There is a solution for everything. The securest is KFV.
With the complete programme of multi-point locks in a clever uniformly-dimensioned modular system, KFV always offers you the right solution, even for special application cases. Whether this is for double-sash or barrier-free doors, or for very low or very high doors. Whether specially for child day care centres or for stable doors. Even a 16-point multi-point lock is no problem for us.
- Multi-point locks for child day care centres with 1,600 mm handle height (size variants K041)
- Multi-point locks with 17-point locking (AS2616 series)
- Multi-point locks in stable door design (size variants B020)
- Multi-point locks with special surface treatment