Practically offsets the gravity:
Sash lift roller (inliner)
The sash lifter cushions the stop of the sash and lifts it a little while closing. In this way it allows wide window sashes, which tend to subside in the course of time, to still slide gently and safely into the frame, even after many years, for durably high ease of use with maximum functional reliability.
- It can be integrated into all conceivable windows, for example round arch or pitched windows, or in secondary sashes
- An additional frame part is not necessary since the run-up is integrated in the inserted tilt lock bearing
Not with TITAN!
- Secured turn and tilt position with high functional reliability and direct effect
- Customised product versions are available for all window sizes and shapes
- No tools required
- Total functionality in large air gap sections
- Also easy to retrofit on installed windows
Protection against slamming balcony and patio doors.
- Keeps the patio door in the locking position while closing
- Protects against sudden slamming open or closed in case of draughts and protects the material
- Less assembly time and warehousing: Standard striker plate as frame part
- In the standard version: Particularly wear-resistant stop piece with an optimised point of entry curve as well as adjustable latching force
- Comfort version: Is equipped with a release function in the tilt position, ensuring it can be tilted as smoothly as usual
- Can be used for sash rebate widths of 1401 – 3000 mm