The optimal interfaces for universal control and system extension.
The external devices and applications from a wide range of manufacturers can be flexibly connected to SIEGENIA with the IO modules – to integrate SIEGENIA solutions into third-party systems or to integrate third-party drives into the SIEGENIA world. This means that you can also operate a garage door or a motorised door drive, for example, with the SIEGENIA access control system, via the IO module. Or even control the SI-BUS-capable motor via an external intercom system. The IO modules also open up new possibilities for easy networking of the electromechanical multi-point locks GENIUS and AS 3500, AS 3600 and AS 3600 C with A-opener.
- IO module: connects third-party systems with SIEGENIA motor functions or controls third-party motors via SIEGENIA access control systems
- IO module smart: with WIFI chip to connect third-party systems with SIEGENIA motor functions and to control via the SIEGENIA Comfort app
- Cross-application Smart Home systems
- Two SI-BUS interfaces for digital, encrypted communication
- Two potential-free inputs
- Three potential-free outputs
- Operation and administration with the SIEGENIA Comfort app is possible: via the WIFI chip in the IO module or via a connected SIEGENIA access control system
- Compact design for on-wall or in-wall mounting
- Installation in standard cavity wall boxes and flush-mounted boxes
- Operating voltage: 19 V DC to 32 V DC
- Power consumption: 1.2 W
- Switching capacity of outputs: < 1000 mA
- Switching capacity of outputs: 24 V DC
- Encryption: AES 128 Bit
- Number of inputs: 2
- Number of outputs: 3
- Protection class: IP20
- Protection class: III
- WIFI frequency (IO module smart): 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, 150 MBps
Connect third-party systems with SIEGENIA motors.
The IO module enables the connection of SIEGENIA solutions with existing third-party systems, for example, intercom systems. This applies to the SIEGENIA motors for entrance doors. Whether we are talking about detached houses or apartment buildings, hotels or schools, hospitals or office buildings: with GENIUS or the A-opener motor and an IO module, you automatically have more options in every entrance area.
Connecting SIEGENIA access control systems with third-party motors.
With SIEGENIA access control systems, garage door, roller door and motorised door drives or existing multi-point locks can also be controlled. This functions via the SIEGENIA IO module which works as an interface to flexibly connect drives from other manufacturers with the access control systems.
IO module smart
Operate electromechanical multi-point locks via the SIEGENIA Comfort app.
The IO module can additionally communicate via WIFI. In this way, the GENIUS multi-point lock and the A-opener motor can be controlled and monitored via the SIEGENIA Comfort app, even without a SIEGENIA access control system.
Operate third-party drives with the SIEGENIA Comfort app.
The IO module smart provides a cross-manufacturer interface to integrate third-party drives into the smart SIEGENIA world. With the integrated WIFI chip, devices without their own WIFI capability can be quickly and easily integrated into the SIEGENIA Comfort app.
Cross-application Smart Home systems
Connect smart windows, doors and ventilation units with over 1,000 other Smart Home applications.
Smart SIEGENIA drives, access control systems and ventilation units also perform optimally in overarching Smart Home environments to connect all the important things and functions in the home to form a whole that's greater than the sum of its parts. Many new options for intelligent control and automation are thus created due to solutions covering a range of functions and thanks to individual living scenarios. These comprehensive Smart Home systems, with which SIEGENIA smart devices connect across manufacturers and applications include, for example, the tried and tested systems from Somfy, mediola and Nuki.