Practically offsets the gravity.
The sash lifter lifts the sash a little while closing. In this way it allows wide window sashes, which tend to subside in the course of time, to still slide gently and safely into the frame, even after many years, for lasting high ease of use with maximum functional reliability. Two sash lifter versions are available.
Sash lift roller (inliner)
Can also be used on secondary sashes.
The sash lifter roller (inliner) can also be used in secondary sashes. An additional frame part is not necessary since the run-up is integrated in the inserted tilt lock bearing
Sash lifter with handle.
Individual adjustment options.In this version, the lifting capacity can be optimally adapted to the circumstances of the window. Moreover, a mishandling device is also integrated and retrofitting is also possible without difficulty.
Not with FAVORIT!
- Reacts where it has to react and even withstands the highest (mis)handling forces
- Customised product versions are available for all window sizes
- Simple tool-free assembly
- Complete functional capability with tolerance-insensitivity
- Also easy to retrofit on installed windows
Exactly the right opening width - even with strong draughts.
- Stops the window sash with an individually adjustable opening width
- Protects against sudden slamming open or closed in the case of intense ventilation
- High level of functional reliability due to overload protection
- Fully concealed
- Easy to assemble and retrofit for sash rebate widths of 470 – 960 mm
Protection against slamming balcony and patio doors.
- Keeps the patio door in the locking position while closing
- Protects against sudden slamming open or closed in the case of draughts and protects the material
- Less assembly time and warehousing: Standard striker plate as frame part
- In the standard version: Particularly wear-resistant stop piece with an optimised point of entry curve as well as adjustable latching force
- Comfort version: is equipped with a release function in the tilt position, ensuring it can be tilted as smoothly as usual
- Can be used for sash rebate widths of 1401 – 3000 mm
Summer-winter night vent
Safer ventilation thanks to controllable tilt opening width.
The energy saving stay lets you easily adjust the amount of incoming air to the respective outside temperature when venting windows. Thus, unpleasant draughts and energy costs can be reduced with one simple move of the hand.
- Summer ventilation: Normal tilt position
- Winter ventilation: Approx. 40 mm tilt opening position
- Activation in one easy step without any tools
- Integrated anti-slam device
- Easy to assemble and retrofit