Fully concealed perfection: TITAN
With its clear, high-quality appearance, this new concealed TITAN axxent 24+ hinge side is further evidence that invisibility is now the symbol of quality and style. And not only because fully concealed hardware and large window surfaces with narrower frame widths as the central design element are now completely in vogue. But also because with axxent, this functions more easily, durably and safely than ever before – with high-strength materials in a perfect material combination and state-of-the-art assembly technology.
Fewer components – more speed.
- Only four hinge side components for each window and a high degree of preassembly
- High load-bearing capacity up to a sash weight of 150 kg without additional parts
- No additional frame parts and corner drives necessary
- Sash is easy to fit in the slightly opened turn or tilt position
- Optimally accessible 3D-adjustment possibilities: Continuous pressure adjustment on the top and bottom pivot for optimal sealing
- Can be used for timber and timber-aluminium profiles with at least 24 mm rebate width, as well as for PVC profiles and aluminium systems with a 16 mm groove
More compression – less wear and tear.
- Completely concealed pivots for a perfect window design
- Particularly wear-resistant and durable
- Continuous seal and integrated pressure adjustment for more compression and increased thermal insulation
- Lasting high ease of use due to the simple possibility of readjustment
- The bottom hinge is kept clean thanks to an attractive cover cap
As large as fixed glazing: Windows with TITAN heavy duty.
The surface-mounted TITAN heavy duty gives heavy timber or timber-aluminium window sashes the necessary lightness. And this begins with the assembly: It is easier to fit in the sash thanks to the bottom hinge pin with turn restriction, sliding the top hinge pin into place is possible in every sash position and the height and side adjustment is no problem at all, even with heavy weights.
- Large window formats in an elegant hinge side design
- For timber or timber-aluminium windows up to 1.80 m sash width and 3 m height
- Reliable load capacity: Turn-and-tilt sash up to 200 kg and turning sash up to 300 kg
- Wear-resistant pressure die-cast steel combination with specially treated surface finish
- Innovative ball-bearing for durably high ease of use
- Milling on frame as with standard windows
- No thermal bridge due to continuous seal
Elegant efficiency that lends wings: Surface-mounted hinge side TITAN timber.
- Only one version for all sash weights up to 150 kg: Identical frame clearance, no additional parts
- Quick and efficient production thanks to optimised double-well contour
- Fabrication on pre-weld profile is possible, fixings in-line
- Can easily be hinged in every opening position thanks to the polygon-shaped top hinge pin with integrated turn restriction
- Lean and modern design: Flush with the rebate at the top and bottom, all screws concealed, caps and coating possible
- Wear-resistant PVC bearing and entrance protection in the tilt position
- Reduction of thermal bridge: Double well with 30 mm diameter
Set yourself apart, "Scandinavian" style: TITAN axxent SE for TITAN AF
The fully concealed TITAN axxent SE hinge side has been specially developed for the profiling, which is particularly widespread with timber windows in Scandinavian countries. In these countries, the low sash rebate does not lie on the frame, as is standard in other areas of the world, but is instead enclosed by it. This provides an ideal load transfer within the frame.
- Concealed, convenient and durable for up to 130 kg sash weight
- Integrated anti-slam device and shift interlock in the tilt position
- Hinge side locking part via bolt tongue
- No processing on the sash profile
- Easily accessible 3D bearing adjustment
- Frame part can be drilled in and the compression adjusted
- Low frame clearance is possible
The flexible solution for timber: TITAN Si-line
- Convenient and durable for up to 130 kg sash weight
- All components can be used on the right or left
- Quick and simple assembly technology
- Tool-free assembly of the stay hinge
- Top and bottom hinges with wear-resistant PVC sleeves
- Integrated turn restriction and pressure adjustment
Hinge sides with a system.
You can ideally fabricate our TITAN hinge sides both with TITAN AF and TITAN iP. It is just the TITAN axxent SE hinge side that is only available for TITAN AF: