Modern universal ventilator with pollen protection, heat recovery and total comfort.
Creating a healthy climate in bedrooms and living rooms with ease and efficiency.
With the pollen-filtered fresh air supply and the highly effective sound absorption, the AEROVITAL wall-mounted ventilator calmly ensures a healthy indoor environment and also helps to save energy thanks to the integrated heat recovery. Its air throughput can be conveniently regulated in ten stages and its effective pollen filtration allows people with allergies to breathe much more easily. The automatic control and the possibility of individual programming also contributes to the ease of ventilation. Due to its quick and easy installation, the AEROVITAL is suitable for new builds and for renovations.
- Controlled, pollen-filtered fresh air supply (supply air and exhaust air)
- Optimum sound absorption and low inherent noise
- Heat recovery of up to 73 %
- Display indicates room temperature, air humidity and whether the filter needs to be replaced
- More comfort due to remote control and backlit LCD
- Automatic humidity / temperature control
- Blower can be switched between 10 levels
- Individual settings can be programmed
- Integrated closing flaps
- Quick and easy to install: Drill a hole with a diameter of Ø 12 cm in the outer wall, install the pipe and weather grille
- Surface-mounting and in-wall mounting possible
- Suitable for renovations and new builds
- Dimensions, H X W X D: 467 x 490 x 178 mm
- Sound absorption, Dn,e,w: 52 dB
- Air throughput: up to 60 m3/h
- Inherent noise: 30 dB(A) at 35 m3/h
- Supply air filter: filter class ISO ePM10 80%
The best filter solution against nitrogen oxides, fine dust and pollen.
With the NOx filter you not only offer the solution against pollen and fine dust, but also against nitrogen oxides. In large cities you can achieve significantly better fresh air quality. The NOX filter even pulls the finest harmful or irritants from the air and was specially developed for nitrogen oxides, which are mainly caused by combustion engines and combustion systems. In particular, nitrogen dioxide (NO2) is highly contained in car exhaust gases and can become a serious problem for asthmatics.
- Protection against nitrogen oxides, especially NO2 from car exhaust fumes
- Protection against pollen, valuable for allergy sufferers
- Protection against fine dust (filter class ISO ePM10 50%)
- can also be easily retrofitted or exchanged
- Maintenance reminder via a filter change indicator
Functional principle AEROVITAL