PORTAL PSK 200-Z comfort
For force-controlled timber and PVC elements with sash weights of up to 200 kg: The new PSK comfort generation offers you a completely new hardware concept that makes operation even more intuitive and assembly even easier. Every customer demand can be fulfilled safely and flexibly thanks to intuitive comfort components. With the PORTAL PSK 200 Z-comfort, force-controlled top stays and additional bogie wheels provide the necessary lightness, thus enabling the utilisation of heavy functional glass.
Convenient and intuitive from production to operation.
To ensure that operation is also child's play for different users upon the first touch, it is essential that it functions intuitively as well as safely. With the PORTAL PS 200 comfort, the ease begins in production. Because the smart comfort components are so easy to assemble, thus making maximum comfort supremely efficient. The same applies to the compression and thermal insulation thanks to the continuous seal.
Swings open and closed smoothly.
For smooth and gentle opening and closing, a special trigger is integrated in the running rail and a stop buffer is integrated in the guiding rail on the closure side.
Swings softly without overshoot.
Additional brakes, positioned diagonally to each other at the top of the locking side and at the bottom of the opposite side, brake the sash, enabling gentle swinging and preventing overshoot.
Running and guiding rail
More quietness and stability.In interaction with the stable running rail, the specially coated guiding rail supports smooth sash motion and steers sash weights of up to 200 kg safely on the right tracks without problems.
You will easily get the hang of things: Force-controlled operation.
- Convenient single-handed operation of sash weights up to 200 kg: The 90° rotation of the handle brings the sash automatically into the tilt position; after another 45°, you can comfortably slide it
- Noiseless locking and release free of play with lasting high functional reliability
- Ergonomic, modern design with extensive colour range and coordinated hardware covering
- Large choice of versions ranging to the design with cylinder
- Matching the handles from the turn and tilt range in terms of colour and design
More ease and frame to sash clearance for sash weights of up to 200 kg.
- With their diameter increased by up to 25 %, the new PORTAL PSK rollers make the sliding motion even smoother and more comfortable. The large frame to sash clearance of 125 mm permits use in deeper, highly insulated profiles.
- Smooth and easy sliding with high operating safety
- High safety margins for the load capacity due to two additional bogie wheels
- Simplified assembly: Height and tilt adjustment for optimum adaptation to the weight and size of the sash
- Maximum flexibility - with 125 mm frame to sash clearance and small dimensions it is also suitable for extremely narrow or deep-set sash profiles
- Positive-locking metal bogie wheel safeguards securely and durably hold the bogie wheels in the running rail and allow the sash to be tilted without tension