More fresh air and tranquility for modern bedrooms and living rooms.
With its smart heat recovery, the AEROLIFE wall-mounted ventilator enables highly effective sound absorption and pleasantly quiet ventilation. This makes it an ideal solution for bedrooms and living rooms in particular. It is also easy to install, making it suitable for both new builds and renovation projects.
- Controlled, pollen-filtered fresh air supply (air supply and extraction)
- Optimum sound absorption and low inherent noise
- Blower can be switched between 3 levels on the device
- Backlit LCD display
- Heat recovery of up to 66 %
- Display indicates room temperature, air humidity and whether the filter needs to be replaced
- Integrated closing flaps
- Quick, easy and clean installation: Drill
- a 12 cm diameter hole in the outer wall, install the pipe and weather grille
- Surface-mounting and in-wall mounting possible
- Suitable for renovations and new builds
- Dimensions, H x W x D: 467 x 490 x 178 mm
- Sound absorption, Dn,e,w: 52 dB
- Air throughput: up to 60 m3/h
- Inherent noise: 30 dB(A) at 35 m3/h
- Supply air filter: filter class ISO ePM10 80%
The best filter solution against nitrogen oxides, fine dust and pollen.
With the NOx filter you not only offer the solution against pollen and fine dust, but also against nitrogen oxides. In large cities you can achieve significantly better fresh air quality. The NOX filter even pulls the finest harmful or irritants from the air and was specially developed for nitrogen oxides, which are mainly caused by combustion engines and combustion systems. In particular, nitrogen dioxide (NO2) is highly contained in car exhaust gases and can become a serious problem for asthmatics.
- Protection against nitrogen oxides, especially NO2 from car exhaust fumes
- Protection against pollen, valuable for allergy sufferers
- Protection against fine dust (filter class ISO ePM10 80%)
- can also be easily retrofitted or exchanged
- Maintenance reminder via a filter change indicator