From modular kit to operation, simply in a class of its own.
Thanks to innovative comfort components and the reduction to the sliding function, the new PORTAL PS 200 comfort makes the opening and closing process safe and easy as well as absolutely intuitive. With a smooth access comfort that is unrivalled. With continuous seals against energy loss. And with a hardware concept that is as efficient as it is flexible, elevating your basic equipment to the highest level of comfort with a few, quickly mounted components.
Convenient and intuitive from production to operation.
To ensure that operation is also child's play for different users upon the first touch, it is essential that it functions intuitively as well as safely. With the PORTAL PS 200 comfort, the ease begins in production. Because the smart comfort components are so easy to assemble, thus making maximum comfort supremely efficient. The same applies to the compression and thermal insulation thanks to the continuous seal.
Connecting rod slider
Quiet, smooth sliding.
The two long, smooth-running sliders are synchronised via a connecting rod. This provides additional smooth and stable sash guidance.
Swings open and closed smoothly.
On the locking side, there is a special trigger in the running rail and a stop buffer integrated in the guiding rail synchronously, which mutually ensure smooth swinging. Furthermore, there is a stopper at the bottom of the hinge side and an additional stop buffer at the top in order to stop the sash evenly at the top and bottom and prevent warping on impact.
Dampened and safe stopping.
A stop buffer, integrated in the guiding rail on the hinge side, stops the slider and therefore the sash particularly gently at the top and bottom. A further stop buffer on the locking side is another possibility in order to enable the sash, as an additional trigger, to swing open and closed more gently.
Swings softly without overshoot.
Additional brakes, positioned diagonally to each other at the top of the locking side and at the bottom of the opposite side brake the sash, enabling gentle swinging and preventing overshoot.
Running and guiding rail
More quietness and stability.
In interaction with the stable running rail, the specially coated guiding rail supports smooth sash motion and steers sash weights of up to 200 kg safely on the right tracks without problems.
Almost like a turn-only window: Misuse is impossible.
- Gentle, noiseless locking and unlocking free of play with lasting high functional security and compression
- Reduction to the basic functions opening, closing and sliding: Misuse practically impossible even when frequently changing user groups
- Ergonomic, modern design with extensive colour range and coordinated hardware coverings
- Large choice of versions ranging to design with cylinder
- Matching the handles from the turn and tilt range in terms of colour and design
More ease and frame to sash clearance for sash weights of up to 200 kg.
With their diameter increased by up to 25 %, the new PORTAL PS rollers make the sliding motion even smoother and more comfortable. The large frame to sash clearance of 125 mm permits use in deeper, highly insulated profiles.
- Smooth and easy sliding with high operating safety
- High safety margins for the load capacity due to two additional bogie wheels (>160 kg sash weight)
- Simplified assembly: Height and tilt adjustment for optimum adaptation to the weight and size of the sash
- Maximum flexibility with 125 mm frame to sash clearance also suitable for extremely narrow or overall depth sash profiles
- Positive-locking metal bogie wheel safeguards securely and durably hold the bogie wheels in the running rail