For timber, PVC and aluminium elements up to 80 kg.
For large opening widths and full flexibility.
With the PORTAL FS PLUS, fold and slide elements with up to seven elements and a sash weight of up to 80 kg can be effortlessly folded up. This results in opening widths of up to 6.3 m and no less freedom of design: The hardware covers can be painted in different colours and are also suitable for outside use thanks to the high-quality surface technology. Even during fabrication, the system proves its worth with its efficient installation technology, great flexibility, and high cost-effectiveness.
So easy to fold and barrier-free if desired.
- Smooth sash motion and minimum need for adjustment thanks to large, ball-bearing bogie wheels made of special PVC
- Brush elements keep the running rail free of dust and dirt and improve the quality of movement
- The thermally separated threshold: enables a barrier-free version and prevents the formation of condensation
Maintenance-free, weather-resistant and can also be outward opening.
- Large passage is possible with practically unrestricted opening widths
- Rebate hinges with special friction bearings guarantee easy, noiseless and long-lasting ease of use
- Maintenance-free due to PVC bearing
- Weather-resistant due to high-quality surface technology of the hardware components
- Also suitable for outward opening elements
- Also available in a highly corrosion-resistant stainless-steel finish
- Effective burglar resistance through the use of bolt security and special screws
- Turn-and-tilt sash can be integrated
- Outward opening elements: The hinges can only be removed when the sash is open; with the FS-RS sash hinge, the outside hinges can easily be cleaned from the inside
This way sashes fit into your hand perfectly.
- Gentle, noiseless locking and unlocking free of play with lasting high functional security
- Ergonomic, modern design with extensive colour range and coordinated hardware covers
- Large choice of versions from standard handle ranging to design with cylinder
- Matching the handles from the turn and tilt range in terms of colour and design