For timber, PVC and aluminium profiles with sash weights of up to 150 kg.
The economical solution for upgrading conventional sliding elements.
The PORTAL CS allows you to convert basic sliding doors and windows into high-quality sliding elements using an economical system. Height-adjustable bogie wheels on ball bearings mean that timber or PVC sashes with weights of up to 80 or 150 kg can be moved with ease. Up to four special-steel locking hooks and an integrated anti-lift device provide the necessary security. We also offer matching solutions for aluminium profiles with sash weights of up to 100 kg: The PORTAL CS ALU hardware range and its special locking sides.
- Economical and low-maintenance sliding window system
- Convenient operation via different handles
- Especially smooth-running due to durable rollers on ball bearings
- Two custom-fit versions for timber and PVC profiles: PORTAL CS 80 and PORTAL CS 150 for sash weights of 80 or 150 kg
- Specially for aluminium profiles: Hardware range PORTAL CS ALU up to 100 kg
Sturdy and reliable.
PORTAL CS 80 und CS 150:
- Up to four special-steel locking hooks and an integrated anti-lift device
- Also available as a lockable gear
- Stop buffer provides a convenient end stop
- For profiles with 16 mm groove in all frame materials
PORTAL CS ALU:
- Stainless steel locking hooks and locking parts
Sturdily and reliably meeting all requirements.
- Available in a variety of colours
- Different versions according to the application and profile situation: Tilt and slide handles, turn and tilt handles, pop up and flat handles
- PORTAL CS ALU: The recessed handle, which can be milled and clamped, has a lock indicator that shows you from the outside whether the element is locked
Give the sash the necessary lightness.
- Height-adjustable and on ball bearings
- For effortless and smooth sliding
- CS 80 made from stainless steel