The economical solution for upgrading conventional sliding elements.
The PORTAL CS allows you to convert basic sliding doors and windows into high-quality sliding elements using an economical system. Height-adjustable bogie wheels on ball bearings mean that timber or PVC sashes with weights of up to 80 or 150 kg can be moved with ease. Up to four special-steel locking hooks and an integrated anti-lift device provide the necessary security. We also offer matching solutions for aluminium profiles with sash weights of up to 100 kg: The PORTAL CS ALU hardware range and its special locking sides.
- Economical and low-maintenance sliding window system
- Convenient operation via different handles
- Especially smooth-running due to durable rollers on ball bearings
- Two custom-fit versions for timber and PVC profiles: PORTAL CS 80 and PORTAL CS 150 for sash weights of 80 or 150 kg
- Specially for aluminium profiles: Hardware range PORTAL CS ALU up to 100 kg
Sturdy and reliable.
PORTAL CS 80 und CS 150:
- Up to four special-steel locking hooks and an integrated anti-lift device
- Also available as a lockable gear
- Stop buffer provides a convenient end stop
- For profiles with 16 mm groove in all frame materials
PORTAL CS ALU:
- Stainless steel locking hooks and locking parts
Sturdily and reliably meeting all requirements.
- Available in a variety of colours
- Different versions according to the application and profile situation: Tilt and slide handles, turn and tilt handles, pop up and flat handles
- PORTAL CS ALU: The recessed handle, which can be milled and clamped, has a lock indicator that shows you from the outside whether the element is locked
Give the sash the necessary lightness.
- Height-adjustable and on ball bearings
- For effortless and smooth sliding
- CS 80 made from stainless steel