For large opening widths and full flexibility.
With the PORTAL FS PLUS, fold and slide elements with up to seven elements and a sash weight of up to 80 kg can be effortlessly folded up. This results in opening widths of up to 6.3 m and no less freedom of design: The hardware covers can be painted in different colours and are also suitable for outside use thanks to the high-quality surface technology. Even during fabrication, the system proves its worth with its efficient installation technology, great flexibility, and high cost-effectiveness.
So easy to fold and barrier-free if desired.
- Smooth sash motion and minimum need for adjustment thanks to large, ball-bearing bogie wheels made of special PVC
- Brush elements keep the running rail free of dust and dirt and improve the quality of movement
- The thermally separated threshold: enables a barrier-free version and prevents the formation of condensation
Maintenance-free, weather-resistant and can also be outward opening.
- Large passage is possible with practically unrestricted opening widths
- Rebate hinges with special friction bearings guarantee easy, noiseless and long-lasting ease of use
- Maintenance-free due to PVC bearing
- Weather-resistant due to high-quality surface technology of the hardware components
- Also suitable for outward opening elements
- Also available in a highly corrosion-resistant stainless-steel finish
- Effective burglar resistance through the use of bolt security and special screws
- Turn-and-tilt sash can be integrated
- Outward opening elements: The hinges can only be removed when the sash is open; with the FS-RS sash hinge, the outside hinges can easily be cleaned from the inside
This way sashes fit into your hand perfectly.
- Gentle, noiseless locking and unlocking free of play with lasting high functional security
- Ergonomic, modern design with extensive colour range and coordinated hardware covers
- Large choice of versions from standard handle ranging to design with cylinder
- Matching the handles from the turn and tilt range in terms of colour and design