TITAN PVC hinge sides
TITAN has exactly the right hinge side for every PVC window, bringing the maximum load capacity, minimum wear and high-quality design consistently down to one single common denominator. The complete width of the hinge side naturally includes great benefits throughout the entire production process.
Fully concealed perfection: TITAN
With its clear, high-quality appearance, this new concealed TITAN axxent 24+ hinge side is further evidence that invisibility is now the symbol of quality and style. And not only because fully concealed hardware and large window surfaces with narrower frame widths as the central design element are now completely in vogue. But also because with axxent, this functions more easily, durably and safely than ever before – with high-strength materials in a perfect material combination and state-of-the-art assembly technology.
Fewer components – more speed.
- Only four hinge side components for each window and a high degree of preassembly
- High load-bearing capacity up to a sash weight of 150 kg without additional parts
- No additional frame parts and corner drives necessary
- Sash is easy to fit in the slightly opened turn or tilt position
- Optimally accessible 3D-adjustment possibilities: Continuous pressure adjustment on the top and bottom pivot for optimal sealing
- Can be used for timber and timber-aluminium profiles with at least 24 mm rebate width, as well as for PVC profiles and aluminium systems with a 16 mm groove
More compression – less wear and tear.
- Completely concealed pivots for a perfect window design
- Particularly wear-resistant and durable
- Continuous seal and integrated pressure adjustment for more compression and increased thermal insulation
- Lasting high ease of use due to the simple possibility of readjustment
- The bottom hinge is kept clean thanks to an attractive cover cap
Elegant and really efficient:
TITAN PVC surface-mounted hinge side.
The surface-mounted TITAN hinge side for PVC windows combines a high-quality, lean design with high levels of safety and efficiency in the fabrication process. This is also provided by the particularly assembly-friendly stay hinge, which easily snaps into the stay arm and can be turned in the required stop direction without any problems.
TITAN PVC hinge side:
- For sash weights up to 100 kg or 130 kg with identical frame clearance
- Lean and modern design: Flush with the rebate at the top and bottom, all screws concealed, caps and coating possible
- Notch corner hinge optionally with pressure adjustment
- Sealing chamfer and beading in the stay hinge
- Drilling on the pre-weld rod is possible, fixings in line
- Can easily be hinged in every opening position thanks to the polygon-shaped top hinge pin with integrated turn restriction
- Wear-resistant PVC bearing and entrance protection in the tilt position
TITAN PVC stay hinge:
- Convenient stay hinge coupling for a rational, time-saving installation and a lasting, secure connection – no tooling required
- Lower logistics spend and minimal warehousing due to compact, non-handed components
- Integrated turn restriction: stops the sash from dropping out of the turn position when there is a draught, for example
The flexible solution for PVC: TITAN Si-line
- Convenient and durable for up to 130 kg sash weight
- All components can be used on the right or left
- Quick and simple assembly technology
- Tool-free assembly of the stay hinge
- Top and bottom hinges with wear-resistant PVC sleeves
- Integrated turn restriction and pressure adjustment
Hinge sides with system.
You can ideally fabricate our TITAN hinge sides both with TITAN AF and TITAN iP. It is just the TITAN axxent SE hinge side that is only available for TITAN AF: