Practically offsets the gravity
The sash lifter cushions the stop of the sash and lifts it a little while closing. In this way it allows wide window sashes, which tend to subside in the course of time, to still slide gently and safely into the frame, even after many years, for durably high ease of use with maximum functional reliability. Three different versions are available.
Sash lift roller (inliner)
Can also be used on secondary sashes.The sash lifter roller (inliner) can be integrated into all conceivable windows, for example round arch or pitched windows, or in secondary sashes. An additional frame part is not necessary since the run-up is integrated in the inserted tilt lock bearing.
Sash lifter with handle.
Individual adjustment options.In this version, the lifting capacity can be optimally adapted to the circumstances of the window. Moreover, a mishandling device is also integrated and retrofitting is also possible without difficulty.
Sash lifter on the multi-functional corner.
One component – a wide range of benefits.With the multi-functional corner that can be used for all sash sizes, a sash lifter is naturally included in addition to a mishandling device. Moreover, this smart corner drive also combines the tilt lock and locking function in one single component.
Tilting without teetering – Lock without using force.
The new additional comfort stay is a mechanical locking support by means of a force-storing spring connected to the frame and the sash profile. This tensions itself when the window is tilted, making the closing of heavy sashes and patio doors as light as a feather by "discharging" their force. The tilting process itself becomes safer and more convenient. Because a hard stop and teetering of the window are permanently prevented.
- No more wobbling while tilting open and protection of the bearing positions
- Tilt locking of large and heavyweight elements is as light as a feather due to force accumulator function
- Quick and ultra-easy assembly
- Minimum logistics thanks to fewer components
- Easy to retrofit in existing windows without dirt or contamination – Smart opportunities for additional business
Mistakes happen? Not with TITAN!
- Secured turn and tilt position with high functional reliability and direct effect
- Customised product versions are available for all window sizes and shapes
- No tools required
- Total functionality in large air gap sections
- Also easy to retrofit on installed windows
Exactly the right opening width - even with strong draughts
- Stops the window sash with an individually adjustable opening width
- Protects against sudden slamming open or closed in case of intense ventilation
- High level of functional reliability due to overload protection
- Fully concealed
- Easy to assemble and retrofit for sash rebate widths of 470 – 960 mm
Protection against slamming balcony and patio doors.
- Keeps the patio door in the locking position while closing
- Protects against sudden slamming open or closed in case of draughts and protects the material
- Less assembly time and warehousing: Standard striker plate as frame part
- In the standard version: Particularly wear-resistant stop piece with an optimised point of entry curve as well as adjustable latching force
- Comfort version: Is equipped with a release function in the tilt position, ensuring it can be tilted as smoothly as usual
- Can be used for sash rebate widths of 1401 – 3000 mm
More comfortable ventilation thanks to adjustable tilt opening width.
The energy saving stay lets you easily adjust the amount of incoming air to the respective outside climate when venting windows. Thus, unpleasant draughts and energy costs can be reduced with one simple move of the hand.
- Summer vent feature: Normal tilt position
- Winter vent feature: approx. 40 mm tilt opening position
- Activation in one easy step without any tools
- Integrated anti-slam device
- Assembled quickly and easy to retrofit