Optimal corrosion protection? This has been standard with TITAN iP for a long time.
A special climate creates special demands - including, of course, in terms of hardware quality. For this reason, TITAN iP hardware is made of high-quality materials and the TITAN silver surface finish provides highly effective corrosion protection against general environmental impacts, which is maintained even in the event of minor surface damage. In this way, you will avoid complaints and convince your customers instead with minimum wear and tear, lasting high functional reliability and the durable, elegant silver gloss appearance.
One of the best and most durable standard finishes on the market.
- Surpasses the highest corrosion protection class 5 in accordance with DIN EN 1670: with more than 480 hours in the salt spray test
- Provides protection against general environmental influences such as rain, wind, dust and air humidity
- Protection also in the case of minor surface damage
- Material: steel, zinc plated and sealed
- High-quality silver gloss appearance
- For timber or PVC profiles