Elegantly elevates comfort to the highest level: Moves up to 400 kg automatically and locks securely. Also via an app.
The DRIVE axxent HSA smart fully automatic lift-slide system combines maximum ease of use with clear design benefits and brings movement into contemporary living and design concepts. Lift and slide elements with sash weights of up to 400 kg cannot only be opened and closed at the press of a button, but can also be locked and unlocked. The latter is achieved thanks to a fully concealed lift drive. Convenient operation via button – or really easily via the free SIEGENIA Comfort app. A WLAN module is integrated as standard for this purpose, which provides its own WLAN network, but can also be easily connected to the home network.
- Modern, unobtrusive design thanks to concealed lift drive and flat operator push button
- Convenient sliding and locking at the push of a button or via the SIEGENIA Comfort app
- Motorised night vent and option of a limited opening width
- 10-minute automatic ventilation
- Simple manual emergency operation in the event of a power failure
- Smooth start and stop motion
- Electronic anti-trap protection feature conforming to relevant standards
- Wheelchair-accessible design in accordance with DIN 18040 is possible in conjunction with the flat ECO PASS threshold
- Suitable for scheme A and C elements with sash weights up to 400 kg
- Quick installation and commissioning: preassembled drive,
- Ready-to-use plug-and-play system and automatic programming
- For locking bolts or hook bolt gears
- Traverse speed: approx. 150 mm/sec.
- Run time of lift drive HA: approx. 7 sec.
- Temperature range: -5°C to + 50°C
- Jam protection: electronic overload cut-off device (current limiter in accordance with standard)
- Protection class: IP20 for dry locations Connection to AC mains power supply at factory: europlug,
- Cable length 5 m
- Connection to AC mains power supply on site (concealed cable channel): cable 5 x 1.5 mm2 (all-pole safety isolation required)
- Connecting clamps: for a max. supply-line cross-section of 2.5 mm2
Operation via app
The benefits are in the palm of your hand: SIEGENIA Comfort app.
Thanks to its integrated WLAN module, DRIVE axxent HAS smart already offers as standard all of the conditions for control with the free SIEGENIA Comfort app. The WLAN module in the delivery state establishes its own WLAN network to quickly connect the drive system to the smartphone or tablet even without an existing home network. Beyond this stand-alone mode, the DRIVE axxent HAS smart can of course also be effortlessly connected to the home WLAN network in a few minutes – as simply as with a smartphone.
- Convenient control via smartphone or tablet with the SIEGENIA Comfort app
- Compatible with iOS 8.0, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as well as Android 5.0
- Optimal control thanks to feedback about the device status and the command execution
- Freely adjustable timer function in the app from 1-59 minutes
- Direct operation via the WLAN module (stand-alone mode) or integration in the home network
- No need for an additional remote control
- Intuitive component start-up thanks to an installation wizard integrated in the app
- Secure SSL encryption