PORTAL PSK 130 comfort
For timber and PVC elements with sash weights of up to 130 kg: The new PSK comfort generation is not merely the systematic further development of the PSK modular concept, it is a completely new hardware concept that makes operation and assembly extremely easy. For example, according to sash weight, you can address individual customer requirements flexibly and efficiently with innovative comfort components and meet even the highest standards.
Convenient and intuitive from production to operation.
To ensure that operation is also child's play for different users upon the first touch, it is essential that it functions intuitively as well as safely. With PORTAL PSK comfort, the ease begins in production. Because the smart comfort components are so easy to assemble, thus making maximum comfort supremely efficient.
Swings open and closed smoothly.
There is a special trigger in the running rail and a stop buffer integrated in the guiding rail on the locking side, which mutually ensure smooth and gentle opening and closing.
Running and guiding rail
More quietness and stability.
In interaction with the stable running rail, the specially coated guiding rail supports smooth sash motion. With its self-supporting design, running rails up to 160 kg can dispense with the support profile, which also simplifies the assembly.
Quality that you see and grasp.
- Soundless locking and release free of play with permanently high functional security
- Ergonomic, modern design with extensive colour range and coordinated hardware covers
- Large choice of versions ranging to design with cylinder
- Perfectly coordinated with the hardware and the sash weight
- Matching the handles from the turn and tilt range in terms of colour and design
High ease and frame to sash clearance with small dimensions.
With their diameter increased by up to 25 %, the new PORTAL PSK rollers make the sliding motion even more smooth and comfortable. For sash weights up to 160 kg, the running rail does not need a support profile as a rule and the large frame to sash clearance of 125 mm permits use in deeper, highly insulated profiles.
- Smooth and easy sliding with high operating safety
- Self-supporting running rail up to 160 kg; no support profile required
- Simplified assembly: Height and tilt adjustment for optimum adaptation to the weight and size of the sash
- Maximum flexibility with 125 mm frame to sash clearance also suitable for extremely narrow or deep-set sash profiles
- Positive-locking metal bogie wheel safeguards securely and durably hold the bogie wheels in the running rail and allow the sash to be tilted without tension