ECO PASS threshold
Energy efficiency and barrier-free systems as if from a single mould.
The unique 10-chamber profile of the ECO PASS threshold enables first class thermal insulation beyond the relevant standard and also minimises heating costs and the danger of condensation formation. Retrofittable step plates provide unrestricted convenience because only the running rail rises 5 mm above the threshold. This makes the solution barrier-free in accordance with DIN 18040 - and without compromising the compression.
- 10-chamber design allows for optimal thermal insulation
- Risk of condensation is significantly reduced
- Barrier-free in accordance with DIN 18040-2 due to retrofittable step plates and 5-mm running rail - without compromising the compression
- Single piece solution with flush adaptation of the threshold to the installation depth of the frame
- High stability: Tailor-made aluminium reinforcment and functional frame corner connectors
- Removable running rail
- Diverse programme of connection profiles for the perfect sill installation
- Can be combined with SIEGENIA lift-slide drives
ECO PASS SKY threshold
Fixed glazing on or in the threshold for timber and timber-aluminium systems.
Offer your customers the view of living in a light and boundless environment: The unique ECO PASS SKY threshold allows a seamless transition of the fixed glass elements into the floor. In conjunction with leaner sash profiles, you will achieve a sliding door design that eliminates the boundary between inside and outside and will optically enlarge your living space. Utilise the SIEGENIA solutions for modern room concepts:
ECO PASS SKY glazed down to the level of the threshold
ECO PASS SKY PLUS with glazing into the threshold
- Greater light incidence due to larger glass surfaces, narrower profiles and frameless fixed glazing
- Optimum thermal insulation due to greater glass content and 10-chamber design
- Barrier-free in accordance with DIN 18040-2 due to step plates and 5-mm
- Running rail - without compromising the compression
- Sturdy single piece design with flush adaptation of the threshold to the installation depth of the frame
Order your lift-slide system as a zero-hassle package.
For customised fabrication processes, we will deliver your lift & slide complete package based on the ECO PASS threshold as a ready-to-assemble, hassle-free package with our COMFORT UNIT. That way all hardware components are already cut to the nearest millimetre and individually pre-drilled.
PORTAL can do it: Discover the possibilities.
With PORTAL HS, you have a choice of gear, thus presenting your customers with more possibilities. In this way, manual ease of use can be flexibly adapted to individual requirements and the highest standards can be met. The selection begins with the type of lock: Either classical with two or more sturdy locking bolts, or innovative and flush with up to four hook bolts.
Hook bolt gear: Tight and secure without compromising.
Up to three hook bolts, with integrated blocking function, ensure effective, first-class sealing and high burglar resistance up to RC2. Absolutely flush when open, they slide over closing rollers into the frame part gently and without wear and reduce the gear load. The night vent is standard and the concealed pressure adjustment is +/- 2 mm.
The most sophisticated options for comfort and security.
Even less operating force.
A preassembled, ready-to-install damper unit is available as a comfort gear for these two locking types. A special spring hidden in the comfort gear uses the weight of the sash to reduce the torque and lift the sash even more easily. The handle is prevented from snapping back in an uncontrolled manner when the sash is lowered into the locking position.
The option for even more security.
Whether you choose the standard or comfort gear, with hook bolt or locking bolt: You can of course also obtain PORTAL HS gears from 200 kg with cylinder locks that meet the highest security requirements.
Quality that you grasp immediately.
- Noiseless locking and unlocking free of play with lasting high functional security
- Ergonomic and contemporary design
- Free colour selection: white, cream, brown, medium bronze, silver, titan matt light, F9 or black, can also be painted
- Large choice of versions ranging to the design with cylinder
- Perfectly coordinated with the hardware and the sash weight
- Matching the handles from the turn and tilt range in terms of colour and design
Ease and efficiency are a question of adjustment.
- Integrated precision adjustment with readjustment reserves of 3 mm: Quick and easy lifting of the sash at the back
- Saving time and costs for you: Flexible and secure adjustment of the sash during assembly and perfect tolerance equalisation
- Greater ease of use for your customers: Smooth sliding motion with high compression thanks to optimum adjustment opportunities on site
- Suitable for sash weights of up to 300 kg
Let neither heat nor burglars through.
With our PORTAL sealing rails for lift-slide systems you can increase the intruder resistance together with the compression and also provide effective protection against condensation, wind and driving rain.
Sealing rail C28/48:
optimal horizontal insulation.
- Optimised thermal separation through a multi-chamber sealing rail made of PVC
- Can also be mounted horizontally to seal the top sash area
- With additional parts suitable for burglar resistance RC2
- Easy, invisible fixing due to existing screw holes
- Sash tolerance range +-/- 3mm in both directions
- Optionally available with additional sealing brush
Sealing rail C:
Easily mounted, hard to crack.
- Good compression and thermal separation thanks to a PVC profile with three chambers
- Easy adjustment due to centre lock with compression adjustment
- Large-scale seal compensates for manufacturing tolerances
- For burglar resistance RC2 it can be combined with three security interlocks made of aluminium: Effective protection against prying your windows open
As safe and gentle as a modern kitchen drawer.
There is a safe solution for the simple operation of lift-slide systems: The innovative SOFT CLOSE function which can be invisibly integrated into the sash. The solution consisting of a guiding rail and a damper brakes the sash gently just before the end position and then pulls it shut automatically. This minimises any risk of injury in the case of improper operation and precludes any material damage.
SOFT CLOSE guiding rail
- Particularly smooth and gentle ease of use for a completely new sliding feeling thanks to the unique, integrated roller guide
- Milled in flush for a perfect look
- Also available in black for dark profiles
SOFT CLOSE damper
- Prevents damage and injury caused by improper operation
- Simple and intuitive operation: Faulty switching is excluded
- No annoying adjustment or readjustment: spring mounted, it automatically adapts to every sash position and compensates for tolerances
- Maintenance-free thanks to oil-lubricated gas pressure spring
- Perfect design: Fully concealed solution
- Also available in black for dark profiles